Saturday, April 24, 2010

Turning the Corner

[whispers]: I don't want to say this out loud and ruin it...but...it seems I am feeling better. The past two mornings, I have risen from my slumber without the urge to puke. TWO DAYS! I have also been eating meals at normal times - and normal meals! We actually ate dinner together last night. And I COOKED! I haven't been able to do any of these things in nearly eight weeks.

It seems I'm turning the corner.

On the other hand, while at the movies last night (Date Night - very cute), I began to weep a little bit during the previews. Of course the preview was for the next Sex in the City. I was just so happy to see the girls together again! So, maybe this is the trade off? I'll take crying over puking any day, though.

29 weeks and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment