Monday, June 14, 2010

18 Weeks!

I think this last week was probably one of the best weeks of this pregnancy so far.  Not a lot of fatigue, plenty of energy, not overly hungry, no nausea.  It was a good week.  And now with 18 solid weeks behind us, we enter week 19 and all is well.  So close to half-way.

The baby is about the size of a baked potato - 5-6 inches long.  The baby is also quite the disco dancer.  Especially between the hours of 8.30-11.30 pm.  I'm definitely feeling more movement more often now.  It's very cool.

The big news this week will come on Wednesday.  We hope.  If everyone cooperates, we'll find out the sex of the baby.  I am pretty much beside myself with excitement and hoping for a lack of modesty in our off-spring.

Any predictions?

My guess: boy.  I think that's Scott's, too.

21 weeks, 4 days and counting...

2 comments:

  1. I am dying with anticipation to find out the sex of my little niece or nephew! My prediction- I am going to go against the parents and say girl: -)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed that you find out!! Any names picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete