Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Contract It Out

It seems that my first phase of nesting is to get rid of all the household chores that don't agree with me and contract them out. What's even better is the hubs has not taken issue with this phenomenon yet. In fact, he himself, has taken part in the activity.

Thus far, we have hired someone to pick up and dispose of our dog's poop in the backyard and deliver our milk, dairy and bread - a regular, old fashioned "milk man"! Not the same person, mind you. I am currently researching who we can pay to clean our house for us. After that - maybe a veggie delivery service. A nice CSA, perhaps? That might be the straw that breaks the husband's back, though. He hates vegetables.

I will contest, however, that pregnancy has not made me lazy. Oh, no. It has made me more efficient. (wink).

1 comment:

  1. oooh! CSA's are so great. All you need now is someone who will do your work for you and you'll be all set!

    ReplyDelete