Saturday, November 13, 2010

40 Weeks!

Ta-da!  I made it.  Today is our due date.  We're due.

But as my doctor kindly reminded me yesterday as I must have been gazing upon her with a "please get her out" look, due dates are not deadlines, and babies do not keep to schedule.

That's a somewhat difficult concept for my type-A personality to embrace.  Afterall, I stocked up on diapers four months ago.  Grandma W has been here for two weeks with little to do because I went crazy and completed every "how to prepare for baby" checklist I could get my hands on.  Good thing she has some sudoku puzzles.  We are ready for this little one.  So, baby Weygandt, COME ON DOWN!!

Seriously, kid.  Come. Out.

0 days and counting...

1 comment:

  1. Get used to it sweetie, you'll be on her schedule and her time for a long time! :-) hang in there! I love you!

    ReplyDelete