Monday, March 29, 2010

7 Weeks!

I've officially made it to the 7 week mark! Woot-woot.

Status check:
Nausea? Check.
Exhaustion? Check.
Periodic strange cravings? Check.
Food aversions? Check.
Freaky-ass, weird, vivid dreams? Check.
Super human nose? Check.

Yep. Still pregnant.

Evidently, this week, my uterus will grow to the size of a grapefruit. Interesting. I know that's just the beginning of the growing, but still...when one has something the size of a grapefruit in their body, it usually isn't good news. Odd, isn't it?

I also have to give a shout out to my way sweet and supportive husband. I feel a bit like my body is playing a bait and switch on him. I have these new, fabulously large boobs that he is not allowed to touch as it will send me to howling tears. It's unkind, mother nature. Perhaps a payback of some kind. But the man is so understanding and wonderful. No doubt, he'll be an excellent dad with some killer patience.

32 weeks and 5 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment